A COMPLETELY FREE TUITION RESOURCE LIBRARY FOR GUITARISTS & GUITAR TEACHERS - BY CHRIS PEARCE BA (Hons)

Monday 29 September 2008

Blog Update!

Hi everyone! Just a quick message to say sorry for the lack of blogging over the past week or so and that loads of new lessons are coming shortly. I've been swamped with teaching, recording, writing, and a hectic social life (yep, I do have one of those too!), so time has been very limited. Hopefully there's plenty here for you to be getting stuck into. If not, check back very soon as I'll be posting again by the end of the week...

Cheers! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to play guitar so much...

abali said...

I didn't know the best way to get a hold of you - I'm a first year student at the University of Southampton. I'm a self taught guitar and bass player, focusing primarily on blues music, and have been playing for around 3 and a half years, but I've hit a brick wall and was aiming to take some guitar lessons. I was wondering if you did private lessons and if you could give me any information on them?

You can reach me via email at ab21g08@soton.ac.uk

Thanks,
Aaron